Friday, January 27, 2012

Urdu Posting Issue at Blogger.com

After a long time when I have finished an Urdu article for my blog Bazm e Raikhta yesterday that was written on urdu software Inpage and I have copy that article from Inpage and going to post it on blogger.com what I saw was really incredible to me the copied Urdu text were in a very complex writing that was something other then Urdu, I am managing this Urdu Blog i.e., Bazm e Raikhta since a long time and I used both i.e. Urdu and English posts there and I was never face any issue in my opinion recent changes in blogger interface caused the articles to be posted in Urdu, its a big problem for me and I don't understand that why google and blogger is doing this, as many big websites in internet is using Urdu like bbc.com and so many Indians are using in Urdu postings, the management of blogger.com should give serious attention to this issue.

1 comment:

  1. Thats not fair by google.
    can anybody tell weather other blogging forums support urdu lang. or not??

    ReplyDelete