Friday, February 12, 2010

My Name Is Khan & Nadia Khan Show

On the opening ceremony of Shah Rukh Khan's newly released movie "My Name Is Khan" in Abu Dhabi yesterday, Nadia Khan Show presents exclusive show on the movie, as because the arrangement of releasing of this moving picture has been done by the Geo Channel. A team member of Nadia Khan's Show Mr. Tony recorded the opinions of viewers and he also get a chance to interview the Super Star Shah Rukh Khan who plays a leading role in "My Name Is Khan", Tony also gifted a wrist watch to King Khan which was accepted by him after a little reticence as because King Khan represents another brand of wrist watch and he can not use another brand according to the agreement but after Mr. Tony's insist he accept the watch with a note that I can only keep it at my home not to wear it.

Kajol also plays a leading role side by side with King Khan the film directed my Karan Johar, the movie My Name Khan has released yesterday all over the world and till the writing of these lines news are it is doing a good business throughout the globe. At Pakistan there are number of queues could be seen out side of any Cinema where My Name Is Khan has been shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment