Monday, February 15, 2010

Karan Johar Knows How To Touch Hearts

Yesterday finally I have watched the movie "My Name Is Khan", how I got tickets of the movie? And how I entered in Cinema? Its a long story and I will discuss it in some other post of this blog. It is first time in any film industry (other than Pakistan as Pakistan already made "Khuda Kay Liye") where this hot controversial topic has been raised, marketed and performed in very significant and professional style, it is true that terror is not belong to any religion and "My Name Is Khan" has proved this theory, after 9/11 Muslims living in any part of the world including some Muslim countries too have faced many difficulties and complications while living between others  having different religion, its quite difficult for a Muslim to live in this atmosphere. This environment or atmosphere has been particularly developed/created by some American and European news channels and when they captured in the web of that self developed atmosphere they realized the truth and then trying to rehabilitate the environment these news channels are now working on changing the minds of public and telling them that all Muslims are not terrorist. I don't know that the movie will attain the success like Karan's previous motion pictures but it will definitely help to rebuild Muslims' reliability.


Anyway at various stages of this movie it is quite hard for me to stop the tears, Karan Johar knows the art of love and sensitiveness, he know how to capture and touch the hearts of viewers. But to give all credit of this movie to director will not be a justice, Shahrukh Khan (the King Khan) and Kajol performed the highest degree of acting. People love to see the couple of Shahrukh and Kajol and they see both of them again after Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham. After watching the movie I am able to make a perception in my mind keeping in view both actors and the director and if I use an equation below that  will be;



Karan Johar + Shahrukh Khan + Kajol = Successful Movie or Successful Combination


then It will not be a wrong one.


At the end I want to say that


My name is Umair Wasi and I am not a terrorist.

No comments:

Post a Comment