Saturday, July 17, 2010

I Am Sucked With Chinese & Japenese Comment Posters

Yes truly I am sucked with these spam posters when ever I've opened my blogger dashboard (usually daily) one or two comments of either in Japanese or Chinese language existed in moderation form, when I gladly go there saying that ahaa! here comes a new comment but all my happiness vanished when there are only few lines of comment not related to my post with a long train of URLs followed by small dot like these " . . . ." at the end of single lined comment. When I checked the profile of these comment posters what I saw that there is no blog or even if existed then only 1 or 2 posts.

I am running 6 blogs at blogger platform 3 of them have moderation form only but the other 3 blogs have direct comment posting but I am now enabling moderation form there too. But this is not the solution blogging is a nice way to explain ones ideas to the world, its a fun and simultaneously way to gain knowledge, most of bloggers says that its a passion for them. But bad ethics are curtailing its charm. Few years ago webmasters use the blog to gain links for their sites so that they can improve their google page rank the practice get the term of link spamming, Google raised step forward at that time and now making rules for that by enabling 'rel=nofollow" and even removing its own Page Rank system widget from its webmasters program.

I am appealing here from all major stakeholders of web to do something for these spam comment posters too. I can't wait anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment